View Single Post
      05-16-2010, 10:46 PM   #9
BoostedTerp
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '15 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison.528 View Post
I have intercooler,pipes,cams,full exhaust, intake and tune that will get me to 420.... but DAMN the beamer looks AMAZING... i figured this wont be the best place to ask if i should get a 335i cause everyone would say yes... and if i go on EvolutionM everyone will tell me a dumb ass and trader! hahahah but what would you say is the BIGGEST issue? im turning 21 so im not rich or anything and i heard things for these arent cheap... but if i get one it WILL be Certafied Pre-owned and it should come with the 100K warranty so i should be covered...Right? lol
It will have a warranty until its modded to hell There are some ways to try to get around it though, too much risk for someone like me. Just an FYI these cars are warrantied to 50k, not 100k. 120k for the HPFP, and you'll NEED that one.

I previously had a much more unrefined though faster car as well. Had a blown Mustang GT making around 500whp...I miss that massive thrust but the refinement is in a different league and this car is a great overall package (even though its not quite a 335i...us 1er guys can chime in on this!)