09-11-2013, 09:55 AM   #45
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by kits135i View Post
The issue is NOT at a car meet talking with an car enthusiasts that might want the same thing on his car! Its some jack hole on the street trying claim his shit is better measuring his dong... At a car meet I would expect that. This context is different!

So you have never been told by someone who ask you what you paid for something and you tell them. Then the guy says well I could have got that cheaper or wow you could have bought this instead of that for less... or something similar to that? If you say no, you are a liar! Another good reason I just ignore or ask questions like bra size.

Here is one of my bra stories... I was in one of my Lotus cars and a jack hole M3 owner got out of his car with his dumb blond GF laughing and watching (assuming he must of said something about my car to her) going I can smoke you. What did you spend on that piece of shit when my car for half the cost can smoke you. Come on tell me, what did you pay for that??? I looked at him right in his eye and said "tell me your GF bra size and I will tell you." He got back in his car and drove away slowly.

Its all about attitude man... Be a dick and I guarantee I will be worst back.
The OP said cars and coffee so it was a car meet. Plus the story you describe is a TOTALLY different situation than what the OP is describing. In your story the guy is being a dick even before he asks what you paid. I wouldn't even talk to that guy to start with.

My point being the context in the OP story doesn't (to me) show any reason to be upset about it. OP doesn't even seem to like it when people ask him on the forums.
Appreciate 0