View Single Post
      12-26-2007, 10:31 AM   #29
cycler
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpuntik View Post
Anyone buying from Life Quality is a fool. It is by far the worst dealership in the tri-state area, and Andy Tse is horrible with his pricing. I know this from personal experience and it has been repeated numerous amounts of times all over the forums. Just search for it and STAY AWAY, you have been warned.

Here's an example by the way:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...t=life+quality

If you want a good deal on ED, go to www.bimmerfest.com and look in the European Delivery section and do your homework from there. Also Gus Makridis @ Hassel BMW in Freeport, NY is by far the best dealer that I have ever dealt with (this is my second bimmer). If you want to get in touch with him, call him at 516-223-6160. Excellent guy, VERY straight up - no bullshit what-so-ever.

Best of luck!

-Dmitriy
Dimitriy its funny you live in Brooklyn and dont like Life Quality in Brooklyn, I live in South Bellmore and cant stand Hassel. They gave me horrible pricing for my european delivery. The price difference was $40.00 in my lease. With Andy my price difference in my lease was $225.00 per month. And my car came out to be $6,500.00 less doing Euro delivery with Andy. Hassel said that it couldnt be done that way. So hassel lost out on 5 sales. My 335xi coupe, my dads 535xi that he is picking up Jan 14th, my sisters boyfriend witha 328xi coupe, my friend steve is picking up a 535xi the same day as my dad and my friend roman who is probably getting the 328 vert in Feb. Andy might suck on regular deliveries but he is doing a hell of job on euro deliveries. I would love to drive to hassel when all of us have our cars and throw it in their faces that we all bought them from life quality and not from them. Plus in all honesty the sales girls at life quality have much better bodies than hassel girls anyway LOL
Appreciate 0