Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Garage List
2007/1 e90 335i  [2.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTstunna612
Hello everyone this is my first post on N54Tech I have a '07 335i Sedan with DCI, JB4 G4 and Cyba Scoops, outside temp 50F. Map 2, 93 octane, traction completely off in M MODE. I was coming home from a car show with my bro in the car and I spot a new 5.0 Mustang in front of me. So I speed up and get close to his rear then pull up side of him for a few runs. I knew the 5.0 driver came from the dragstrip of some kind since I spotted the number on his window and he prolly knew how to drive it. From what I could tell he looked stock.

First race was about 50-60 mph roll 3 honks he gets out in front but I start catching him around 110-115 mph then we shut down.

Second race was from a 70-75 mph roll we are side by side but I pull on him until we shut done at 120 mph. he couldn't pass me!

Third race from a stop light he gets me bad out of the hole but I catch him and pass him at about 115-120 mph ish.

In conclusion yes these 5.0 are very fast on the bottom but can be beat up top since they have no top end power. I'm kinda happy I can beat one and I think the driver of the 5.0 was in shock that a 3 series was passing him everytime lol from what I could tell it was only the driver in the car.

Next I will be installing 3inch DP's and G5 board.....in future meth....wish I had the races on video for you all
maybe he had track pack with shorter gear ratios...
Appreciate 0