Terrance28
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnkreuzWheel View Post
Niklas,

If you really believe we are scamming you then why wouldn't you accept our full refund? We offered to refund the full amount to you. And why do you keep posting "no word from Enkreuz?" You only call us about 10 times a day...

I know your anxious to get your wheels, just like everyone else, but there's no need for this. We've already upgraded many optional finishes to your wheels at no cost to you. And we are trying to get you your wheels as soon as possible.
So much bullshit you said his wheels are ready to ship, now they are not ready yet. You guys are so full of shit and I hope another member doesn't have to wait months to get their product that they paid for. It should not take this long to produce some damn wheels, you guys suck big time. If his wheels are ready and shipped or ready to ship why would you offer a full refund, you are getting tangled in your bullshit. It pisses me off when companies treat their customers like this. We work hard for our money and we shouldn't be treated as such. Why don't you come clean and tell him the truth you said his wheels were ready to ship weeks ago. Nikeman I would contact the BBB and get your refund cause by now you should see these guys are full of it, and other people needs to be warned. I know you want your wheels but you shouldn't put up with this nonsense.