07-09-2009, 01:00 AM   #101
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 13'FR-S/15' F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrance28 View Post
I know that you are giving him the damn runaround and you know it too. A customer shouldn't have to try that hard to get in contact with a company. I'm only calling you out on whats posted in this thread it doesn't take this damn long to produce wheels plain and simple. You said his wheels were ready to ship weeks ago so why lie to your customers. This is nonsense and you know it, so quit trying to act like a victim. Read the post above from one of your customers and tell me you are not full of shit. When is his wheels gonna ship plain and simle you have given him so many dates, its not that hard to box and send out some wheels. The wheels were finished they had one little blemish you been fixing on so long. And you also gave two different customers the same bullshit story. You guys need to be banned so another member don't go through this nonsense. You keep saying you have the wheels ready, then ship the damn wheels what the hell you holding on to them for? This guy waits this long and you have a I don't give a damn attitude "We have pending orders on 20" H8R for 3 series, so if he doesn't want it, it's not a problem for us".

+1...i really don't think that attitude is a good way to treat your customers!

2015 F80 Alpine White M3
Appreciate 0