Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rismo123 View Post
For my understanding, as I planned to import the parts from Harold... are all parts available by BMW?
I understood that some vendors offer "custom" made parts, but when I look at Harold shop and on your list, I do not see that back....

In that case it would be less complex to just order the parts as listed by you from BWM directly..
I ordered them all from HP Autowerks in order to be sure to have everything I need, and also because I did not yet have all the correct part numbers at that time. However, you can also order them directly from your BMW dealership - in particular the sway bars as they will be too expensive to ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rismo123 View Post
I can imagine that you drive around with a big smile at the moment... the ultimate 335...

Any idea when you will do the TD turbo upgrade?
For the time I don't drive at all unfortunately as the car is in the garage to have the Bilstein B16 Ride Control coilover installed...but I should get it back on Friday at the latest. I'm in any case very happy with how it drives, that's for sure!

I'll do the TD stage 2 upgrade in a few months as my finances are somewhat depleted due to all the modifications done in the recent past. I'll have everything installed at Birds in the UK, together with a stronger clutch from Clutch Masters.

Alpina_B3_Lux