View Single Post
      04-29-2010, 09:07 AM   #12
rismo
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335

< this is what you can do with a 335i with the mods included in the review
Winter tyres on. Pro cart driver. >

Briljant hahahah... so somebody is enjoying himself... with hands above the blanket... ;-)

@all,

Thanks for the advice regarding the order of installation. I will take you advice seriously and will have them install the rear sway, bushings and LSD at once... (Would it make sence to also install the front sway at that time?)

@stressdoc,

The 14mm sway, is that the one from the BMW M Suspension? If I understand you well, your advice would be not to use the rear M3 sway?

@Marcel,

The LSD will be installed by Morrtiz Autotuning (Involved in the GT4 cup in NL)
I have bought the LSD at KMP in Enschede... they are taking care for the Dutch import of Drexler.

The rest, including the installation of the upgrade turbo's and DP's will be done by BMW

@Alpine,

Although I'm almost always ordering from the sponsors on the board, I'm pretty sure that it would be more comfortable in this case to order with BMW directly, it will save time and lot's of import taxes...

Is your part list complete for an E92?

Again, especialy after watching Enrita's movie... this thing is going to be crazy... hopefully your suspension will be done soon so you can enjoy "The Ring" :-)

Maybe we should meet one day to have them all together on the ring.....
BMW 335 E92 09 - Full options - DKG - MHD by Buraq - RB Next Gen - RB Inlets/Outlet - Forge Diverter Valves - AR Catless DP - Afe Intake - Helix IC - FuelIT Stage 2 LPFP - Ar Oil Cooler - PPK Water Cooler - M3 Suspension - JRZ RS1 Shocks - Eibach Pro Springs - Drexler LSD - BMW IS Exhaust - Carbon Endurance Brake Pads - Stainless Steel Brake Lines - M101 Wheels - Michelin PS2 - M-Tech Body - M-Strutbar
BMW M550i G30 2019 - BM3
Appreciate 0