View Single Post
      01-29-2007, 12:08 AM   #14
JBM
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335xi . . .

w810i issues . . .

Quote:
What happened was that it looked like it was trying to place a call - but nothing happened. This occurred multiple times, too many to be a coincidence.
JSpira-

How long did it take before these issues came up with the w810i? Have they resolved at all? in other posts on other threads, you've mentioned that certain car software versions and phone software versions may allow the phones to be "compatible" with the car, have you found one that would work with the w810i? Or maybe your car software and phone software prevent the compatiblity?

I'm sorry for all the questions and I know you encouraged me to get the Pearl earlier in this thread . . . it's just that I think the Pearl will not be as useful to me outside of my car. Unfortunately, the w810i is looking like it may not be as useful to me INSIDE my car.

I guess, in the end, I'm just hoping for that perfect cell phone that would work seemlessly with my car, my computer, and my general life . . . too much to ask for? Maybe . . . but I thought when Bluetooth was added to devices, those manufacturers would stick to the Bluetooth group's guidelines.
Appreciate 0