View Single Post
      01-31-2008, 09:30 PM   #25
Tuned335i
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hov333 View Post
I'm on 93 pump gas too but it seemed like a had almost 1 psi more when I was on 90% compared to 92%, what are your thoughts? maybe I should give it more time to adapt at 92% before logging?
I'm also interested in that. Last night I bumped my settings to 92% and drove 25 miles following the adaptaton instructions posted elsewhere by Eugen. I logged a lot less boost than I had previously at 90%. So I upped the settings to 94% and drove 60 miles to and from work, looking about the same boost on 3-4th gear pulls. I just upped them to 96% and drove another 60 miles doing some pulls but didn't log. I am disconnecting the battery for one hour between changes in the map.

I'm going to go out in a bit and see what the numbers look like. If they're not up around 13.7-14.0 like mine were at 90% I'm not sure whether I should put them back to 90% or leave them at 96% and drive it some more. I'm running the 12-19 map because I have no issues, and about 95-96 octane. No other mods (except a boost gauge LOL!!!).

So I am definitely curious how fast people have seen changes (if any) in boost levels (up or down) when they switch maps and the ECU starts to adapt...
Appreciate 0