View Single Post
      02-24-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
jpsimon
Team Zissou
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 AWD M3 Comp - SMB

Exclamation My official N54 turbo upgrade build

I am extremely excited to say the turbos are in and work will begin next week! People have been wondering what company is producing these upgraded turbos... I can finally spill the beans: TiAL Sport in conjunction with EPL are producing/developing this kit. TiAL and EPL have a very close relationship and have put out some really awesome products in the Audi/Porsche markets. Ask anyone about EPL and you'll only hear good things, these guys know what they're doing.

I was looking for a conservative turbo upgrade that didn't cost an arm and a leg, and these fit the bill perfectly. To keep costs way down these are upgraded stock turbos. You'll be able to clearly see the differences in the pics but essentially these consist of a conservatively clipped turbine wheel, and a bigger custom compressor... and of course they retain the factory cooling lines.

All anyone cares about are results, and we'll have those soon (work begins next week). Not only will we have results with the procede but EPL will be developing a flash as well!

On to the pics...

side by side comparison (tial on right)

stock

tial

stock

tial

Last edited by jpsimon; 02-24-2010 at 03:55 PM..
Appreciate 0