Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
Sleep Paralysis: "is a phenomenon in which people, either when falling asleep or wakening, temporarily experience an inability to move. More formally, it is a transition state between wakefulness and rest characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness). It can occur at sleep onset or upon awakening, and it is often associated with terrifying visions (e.g. an intruder in the room), to which one is unable to react due to paralysis..."

I just experienced this again last night for the 4th time in my life. This creeps me the fuck out every time. I used to think it was demons messing with me, but apparently it's a very common experience.

I know I'm not the only one that has gone through this right?!
This happened to me a couple times from 2009-2010 when I lived in Oregon. Felt like that damn movie "4th Kind"…. So that is when I started putting fully automatic rifles, thermal night vision optics, armor piecing ammunition on both ends of the bed and it has not happened since 2010. lol Very interesting there. lol

I also kept hearing weird noises on the roof. I spoke with a neighbor and he told me we had some bird up on the roof that always runs around in the middle of the night. lol

Anyway it is creepy when you cannot move and your eyes are open and you see that black shadow near the door. However, the day I set up weapons that could kill any LIVING creature on this planet they went away..
Now I just keep my Hk 357 Sig on my dresser…
Appreciate 0