Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangYiChao View Post
Hey guys another relationship help thread,

So I have been with this one girl for about six months now and well she really isn’t my girlfriend but we fuck and do everything together. We basically are in a relationship that’s blatantly obvious but not official. She doesn’t want it to be official because she feels that I might be like her previous boyfriends and fuck her over. She came from Taiwan about a year ago and the last six months we were always either together or always on skype/texting. Currently she is in Taiwan and I am stuck in San Diego. One thing that’s driving me nuts is that she loves to go clubbing in Taiwan. She used to take dance classes and dance a lot so it is her thing. Every time she goes it in a way pisses me off and I used to tell her try not to dance with other guys and ask her if she did when she came back but that just pisses her off or something. Now I don’t tell or ask her anymore and usually later in the day she will tell me how some dude wanted to dance with her and she just ignores them. I’m not sure if that’s the truth or not. What pisses me off the most is that when I am out with my friends who are girls she gets pissed off or I guess jealous. If she was my girlfriend I would completely understand why but what makes me angry is that she can go clubbing with her friends and maybe dance with guys yet I cant even sit down and eat or talk with my female friends? Seriously wtf, we aren’t in a relationship because she doesn’t want to yet she pulls restriction bs on me. So what do you guys think? How should I approach this? Is there a solution without finding a different girl? I invested so much time and have so many memories with her that I don’t want to just throw away.

I know this is typed up horribly but fuck it.
either you're in a relationship or you're not. if she's not your girlfriend and doesn't want you restricting her, what gives her the right to restrict you? i bet she has guy friends too. from what you've described of the situation, i think you already know what to do. so is it going to be option A or option B?

Appreciate 0