United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 328i

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwforme
glad you're okay and walked!!

I mean I wasn't there, but from experience in a slightly head on crash in a G37, when the rest of the car is perfectly fine... depending on engine damage.. it is unlikely they will total it..

that being said, glad you are okay, you posted at 3:15AM, so you felt fine then, when you read this, that might not be the case, I would get to a chiropractor/hospital as soon as possible for observation, as sometimes, these injuries take time to develop, and when they do, if no action was taken, you're out of luck...

perhaps also get in contact with a lawyer.. pretty ridiculous that they barged into your lane, could have killed you.
^+1

I've been in accident like that before where I didn't feel any soreness till about 12 hrs later. I couldn't breathe or get outta bed. Fortunately it wasn't anything major. And plus, your adrenaline is going thru the roof during all this so you don't really feel anything. Good to hear you're ok.
Performance Mods: ST Coilovers | R1 Concepts Premier Rotors w/Hawk HPS Pads | ECS Stainless Steel Brake Lines | OEM 219M Wheels | Bridgestone Potenza RE760 | Precision Euro Spacers | AA Race Headers | AFE Race Midpipes | Remus Powersound Quad Exhaust | AA Offroad Tune | RevMotoring Intake Pipe | Cyba Scoops
Appreciate 0