View Single Post
      08-26-2006, 04:00 PM   #4
GregL
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 CLA45 AMG

Ah I see. Thought I'd mention that at NoyzBoyz they can totally custom make the exhaust for you, they can even have mufflers and resonators made that don't exist in standard sizing/proportions. I had them install a catback quad exhaust system on my QX4 before, magnaflow 2-in 2-out muffler, 2 straight-through resonators, 2 chambered resonators, and 1-in 2-out exhaust tips. What they can do for you is pull off your existing system, then loosely place a muffler into the system to see if you're happy with the sound first before welding everything together. They're on the Danforth but if you go I recommend picking a weekday early, they get pretty busy in late afternoon.

Edit: I had the custom system removed and the stock one re-installed before trading in the truck, they try to use the existing hangars and add more if necessary for the aftermarket system. They also test it after everything is done to make sure that nothing smashes into each other and will also make adjustments down the line at their expense if something unpleasant develops.
2006 BMW 330xi - Gone
2001 Infiniti QX4 - Gone
Appreciate 0