View Single Post
      06-24-2007, 11:14 AM   #86
DunedinDon
Rep
Drives: 2007 Crimson Red 335I Coupe

Newbies Crimson Red E92

Thought I'd post some pictures of my Crimson Red E92 that I have owned for the past couple of months. This is my first BMW and it is everything I have ever heard about them and much more. I think it is one great ride.

I have added the Rays ITC Sebring 19 inchers with Bridgestone Potenza treads. I really like the way the black looks with the red. I added the OEM front spoiler a few weeks ago and think it really sets the front of the car.

I know that you will want me to lower it but there is nothing but road construction around where I live right now and that would really make my driving experience a pain.

I'm waiting for someone to come out with the new M3 OEM rear lip spoiler. That would be the way I would go. Also, I have the windows tinted. They did an ok job on the rear window. I'm not satisfied and am currently looking for someone else to redo the rear tint. I have seen 2 others in my area that aren't any better so I think my search will not be an easy one.

I know that the Crimson Red isn't for everyone but for me I loved it the first time I saw the car on the showroom floor and just had to make it mine. I have been happy ever since.

Let me know what you think.
Attached Images

Last edited by DunedinDon; 06-24-2007 at 10:12 PM.