View Single Post
      02-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #78
XYR03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Cayman S

Thanks everyone for all the compliments. I would like to take this time to thank everyone who supported me with my car from Vendors to friends and family. I never thought I would make COTM since my car is on the low budget side compare to big ballers on this forums. This means alot to me, and I promise I’ll make this short so please read. Here goes.....

My Girlfriend for putting up with my mod bug and helping me with vinyling my car. Everyone from the Mid-Atlantic E90post crew!!! I'm thanking Jay & Nirav (for putting my suspension on with me), Chris (thanks for taking these great pics on a freezing day to get to COTM), Greg, Penn, Viper Two Four, import36 and ones that I forgot the name of. You guys mean a lot to me since we are such a small crowd but still make meets happen. Also djaemac who started my vinyl craze after seeing his car wrapped for $120, which I later found out that it wasn’t that cheap and took more work than he claimed. Lol BK Choi for taking pics of my car everytime I’m down in NC. Alan at **********s who hooked me up with all the parts he has listed above. Carl at ShadowLineTrim.com, always helping me with my vinyl needs. Thanks Lamin-X for my tail light and fog tints, e92-lighting for my lighting needs. Thanks Lux Lightning for my Angels for always keeping my halos glowing. I would also like to thank Soni for starting all the CF Leather trim wraps on the interior trim. Eurowise for rolling my fenders, and many others for making my car to where it is. I am proud to say that I am the newest member for the Eurowrekz family, and last but not least I would like to thank E90post and everyone on this forum. Without you guys my car would still be bone stock and would not be unique in any way!!! Thank you very much for posting DIY guides for everything for this car. You guys mean a lot to me!! Also, M-Force Design please replace my M3 side skirts….they keep poping out from the front end of the car. Thank you everyone!!

Here a few pics for you guys to enjoy!! thanks BK! Also the car is for sale:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415190

Also be my friends on FB www.facebook.com/richkyawfanpage Thanks!

1998-E36 M3
2007-E92 328i[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by XYR03; 02-05-2011 at 09:57 PM..
Appreciate 0