05-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #7604
enrita
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 335i - Big turbos

Quote:
Originally Posted by marv85 View Post
well on my car, I wanted a setup that's easier to remove for warranty and what not.

I already have COBB and will be using for fuel, timing. JB4 G5 ISO will do some boost, and the meth control.

I will setup a solid ATR map and let the JB4 lift the boost a bit and take care of the meth.
I will also try running a BMS backend flash to see whether it's a better way to go.

not being able to log all cylinders is a huge downside if you ask me. Based on my ATR maps now, cylinder 1 is the least prone to timing corrections to the point where I have seen it once during literally more than 50 logs on the different atr revisions I've done on my car. Cylinder 5 is the naughty one and unfortunately I won;t be able to log. That's why I'm thinking to have a full fledged map under JB4 vs having a backend only meant for fuel and timing.

what do you think
well i probably think what you are thinking.... knowing my cylinder 1 is dropping constantly i am quite ok stacking but i wont run overly aggressive. i want to see if it makes a change post shift holding 18.5 psi which is quite easy on my turbos. After testing latest maps i will put G5 on and see. i dont want to run meth additive and such. just E70/E85 with IAT reduced from a CM5.
07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD E85 BMS flash - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
Appreciate 0