03-23-2006, 12:58 AM   #3
a burrito
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Urus, 958.2 TTS, 997 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt0528
i think this might help a lot of us out!

Part #: D160-0002
Price: $249.00
Labor Units: 35.0

Dinan Camber Plates provide a remarkable reduction of understeer and more immediate turn-in from the new 3 Series by inducing .5 degree more negative camber on the front wheels. The additional negative camber provides more grip in the turns, reducing the vehicle's tendency to plow the front end for those who drive a bit more aggressively.

A quick look at your front tires will tell the story. If you are noticing significant outside edge front tire wear, perhaps even a bit of "cupping", you are definitely a candidate for the Camber Plates. Not only will the extra camber improve the 3's handling, but you'll also likely notice more even tire wear, assuming you continue to corner aggressively.

has anyone heard how hard this is to put on? or any other info?
Sounds like i may give this a try. The last paragraph is exactly on target. Withi my new e90 330i AND my previous e46 330ci, The stock camber setup forces the front tires to cup throughout wear which FORCES the user to change the front tires even if the center tread is far from needing replacement... I would know this because i just had all four's changed with Michelin PS2's. Does dinan have and pics of this, im VERY interested.