Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by feuer View Post
So you draw conclusions based on what exactly? That is on alibaba? That is Chinese?
That it is a no name company with zero track record that I am aware of and brakes are essential to keeping you and everyone around you alive while driving.

The real question is why do you want/need a BBK? If you are tracking the car I can't see anyone trusting their life to no name chinesium wanna be BBK going into a turn at 120+. it is like asking to hit the wall and die.

If it is for looks just swap calipers and rotors from a newer BMW F series etc. Then you get the look and it is at least safe.

The chance that BBK is designed to work correctly with your master cylinder is small. Also if you only upgrade the front your brake bias is going to be really off. If they charge basically 2k for front you would assume around the same for rear so 3500-4000k. Just go buy a used BBK they sell for that price. At least then you will have a name brand bbk that retailed for 6k and you can have confidence in it. Also, how the FUCK are you going to rebuild the calipers? Send them back to china? Do they sell a rebuild kit? Are those rotors going to handle track days? BBK rotors cost $450 each.

So many things make this a bad choice imo.

edit: They make knock off Jordans that look identical to the real ones in China. I am sure they can and do the same for brakes like Brembro. Just because it has a name you know does not mean it is the same quality.
Appreciate 4
asquared134.00
6ixSpd6029.00
=C=68.50
whyzee1251693.50