resident girl.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i + 2014 X5

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0.92
Wow, sorry to see that. As someone who yesterday was dealing with complete incompetent fools, nowhere near as serious as yours issues though, I totally feel your pain.

What has been their response to your complaints?
When I pointed out the flaws in the paint, they offered me a free detail (sorry, a "detail" is not going to fix missing paint). And they point blank told me there was nothing else they were willing or able to do about the paint on the hood. They also left out a few interior clips which they were supposed to order for me. 3.5 months later, after checking in on these 4 or 5 times, I have given up and will just get these myself from BMW (They are verified in stock. Not sure why Trade Secret wasn't able to get them to me).

I honestly do not want to give them another opportunity to fix any of the other issues unless I have no choice. The quality control here doesn't Foster much confidence in the idea that they wouldn't screw up further. I'm prepared to pay another shop out of pocket to fix it if it comes down to it.

2008 E90 335i // Black Everything // photos
COBB tuned / QTP e-cutouts / Helix FMIC / cp-e DCI / AWE BOVs / Catless / FBO + F15 X5 xDrive35i
Appreciate 0