View Single Post
      08-28-2012, 04:15 AM   #1
Scootah
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CP

Scootah's Finished Product

I’ve been lurking on the e90 site for around 6 months after buying my 2010 E92 335 DCT , I’ve had some mods done along the way , Proceed , Eibach Pro kit , M3 steering wheel , 19’ GTC wheels , Aerolip , some carbon bits , Lux etc ect

All of the parts have come from vendors on this site and installed by Southern BM or BMR, I can highly recommend both Andrew from Southern BM or Stuart from BMR for any performance upgrade you may have for your Bimmer – but then you guys are already know that.

So to my latest edition which was installed today , AR design down pipes , now this mod proved to be a little more challenging with AR changing their pipe design recently , however thanks to Andrew and Stuart the pipes were installed today with no issues. Also thanks to Advan who I understand performed the Mods to the pipe to ensure they fit correctly.

So if you want to install DP’s on your beast, I strongly advise you only buy from Southern BM or BMR , else you will have a world of pain installing them.

Anyway , thanks for the advice and knowledge you all have been unknowingly been passing on to me for the past 6 months

Finally , Pavo you crack me up and where’s Rossi gone , I miss reading his rants

Cheers Scootah

Last edited by Scootah; 11-26-2012 at 04:58 PM..
Appreciate 0