View Single Post
      03-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #38
ARSAIR
The Choosen One!
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Conversation.

I have spoken with the parking people they will "review" the claim and let me know. Basically I have done everything I could have done from personally investigating to pictures, to talking to all the people.

I am 100% sure it happened in the structure, it is a secured building, valet or person with passes only. Could it be possible that someone ran into my car when parked. Sure, but it would have been another valet or tenant, and in any case, this is noticeable, it would have been noticed. The fact that they purposefully did not show it to me tells, me that they did it.

Like I said above, they purposefully did not pull my car out, they made me come to the car and get in. Imagine the valet does not bring the car, but tells you hey, come over here you car is over here, and makes sure you do not see the back, that is what happened in my case. Hindsight is 20/20, also I did not mention but because of the impact things were dislodged in my car, my coin holder/cigarette ashtray was open my sunroof was opening like by 1in. Noticeable things were wrong I even complained like whats up, they are like what, I know I sound stupid and people might thing you didn't get out and look. But I have never ever had a car wrecked like this so the last thing on my mind was the valet hit the back and is hiding it, do a walk around.

Therefore, like I said in my first post, this is a cautionary tell so that everyone knows, and they check.