View Single Post
      01-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #102
ign335i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge1967 View Post
You have the Internet at your fingers.... This is not the only platform using pumps and you can find all kinds of supporting data on the Internet to conclude that pumps in series out perform a single pump.

Do you really care? You're not going to buy the solution from FFTEC. But that is only one option, so what keeps feeding the need to keep nagging at people for data when you'll just make a comment to negate the facts. Enjoy the read.

Study of centrifugal pump operation in different arrangements by experimental methods
You said there were lab results, I assumed they are on this pump. I have searched Google, cant find them. Could you please post them?

If not, I will just wait for Terry to finish his tests. Just looking at the math and data (maybe what you are calling "lab results"), on this forum, others, and other existing platforms, I really don't think the FFTEC pump is a good properly engineered solution. These two pumps should not be run in series for this purpose, especially with such widely varying flow rates.
Appreciate 0