11-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
turb0mik3
Rep
Drives: E90 335i Racecar

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [8.90]
[turb0mike] Sibling Rivalry... <Project Blasphemy>

Hi All,

As you all know I was in the market for a Merc 16V for the past 3 months. I had one in site, but that car turned out to be a piece of trash. A friend gave me a friend's number who knew a friend who literally knew a friend. This last friend has bought and somewhat restored 20 of these 16Vs over the past few years.

I went to visit this one car he had for sale. It is a 1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3 16V. It has 106k original miles and has not been driven since 1994. It has a clean carfax and a literally PERFECT interior. The kicker was that the car lurched under load up a hill, something to do with fuel delivery. But the great thing about a from 87' is everything can be fixed. I asked the selling price and he told me 5k AFTER he fixed the problem. I instantly said I would take the car. 2 months later and she drives like a complete dream!

Without Further Ado...

^My buddy Adam's CLEAN e30 325is. DTM galore!!!

^Clean as F***!!!!

^A little chipping

^400e BBK FTW!!! Going to be painted bright silver!

^New steering wheel swag!

^super RARE euro rear headrests!!!

^Recaro seats in PERFECT condition. Such dope bucket rear seats...

^ <3

Absolutely love my 16V. One of the most fun cars I have driven for only 167hp!!! haha.

Also, to make the mods ok with this being in the photo section, got a little teaser.......

And thanks to LTBMW for the new front poly LCI lip!!!!

Hope you all like!!! See you at the SoCal Euro GTG in SD!!!

HG Motorsports | Motiv Motorsport | Sparta Evolution | BBS Motorsports | Sabelt | JRZ |
NASA ST1 SoCal --- 554whp/487wtrq --- 3200lbs <<YouTube Channel w/ Race Videos>>
Appreciate 0