View Single Post
      04-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #29
Brian_VACsales
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i

I'm sure you saw where I was coming from, so thanks! Also, the Quaife is $1400 or so - Wavetrac is a bit cheaper.

Mike (known 335D fanboy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taibanl View Post
Edited per your request. I did not realize that fully half of the cost was your machining process For the final drive.

I'm sorry that you think my post was in poor taste. I'm quite close to being your customer. However, I Will not be an uninformed customer. It was simply a question that related to that post which I quoted that I happened to come across. I posted the whole thing because I was on my iPhone at the time and couldn't edit it down easily.

On that note, I might add that you're not posting in a for sale forum, You were posting in an information forum. I don't think any of us in this forum have a problem with that as you are giving specific service to the diesel... In fact I think most of us would quite rather the information right here. However, I think you should be prepared to expect posts such as mine in such a forum.

Thanks for your interest in the diesel community Mike.

Last edited by Brian_VACsales; 04-18-2013 at 02:10 PM..
Appreciate 0