View Single Post
      12-20-2013, 02:50 PM   #40
rshl330
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330xi

DO NOT buy products from ModMy3

I am not the the type of person to write comments on forums or write reviews about businesses. Yet, I feel compelled to do so by making an account on this forum just to let everyone know about these guys and how terrible their customer service is. I have never seen a business function so carelessly. I had ordered bulbs online on Nov 7,2013. Then I got an e-mail on Nov 12, 2013 saying that the package is on its way. Now I didn't expect the bulbs to arrive where I live (Canada) right away as it is international shipping. However, 4 weeks had gone by and the package had not moved anywhere and was still at "Electronic Shipping Info Received". Now I do understand that this could technically be USPS's fault.

So, I contacted David and then Mike the owner contacted me by phone. He said he will just do a new shipment as he has more in stock and will send it over by FedEx and will get the tracking number to me right away.

It has now been a week since Mike has told me a new shipment will be prepared right away and that he will give me the tracking number.
I e-mailed him yesterday morning and he still hasn't replied by e-mail or by phone on what is going on. At this point, I'm having doubts about even getting my product in the future.

DO NOT purchase your parts from ModMy3. The experience you get and the amount of work to even get your purchase is worth the money. These guys are ridiculous
Appreciate 0