02-26-2014, 03:59 PM   #42
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjohn View Post
Unfortunately my install has not gone so well on my E93 2008 M3. They coded my car to turn the camera module on but then the pdc graphics on the right hand side of the screen stopped working and the pdc sensors are not as sensitive anymore. When they coded it back to the original the pdc graphics and the sensitivity of the pdc was back to normal so it has something to do with the way they code the module.

They promised that they would search for a solution and get back to me. The install was done in Oct 2013 but they still haven't been able to solve it after several coding sessions between Oct 13 to Dec 13 and since then I have not heard anything. I am now thinking I'll need to go elsewhere to get a retrofitted camera that works but doubt I will get my money back for this camera.
Sir, as we have explained to you previously, you need to update your vehicle's software to the latest version. The reason why the PDC is not displaying is because the software in the PDC module is outdated. When you update the software, the camera and PDC will work correctly.
Appreciate 0