Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2010 BMW 335ix  [1.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Barney View Post
Don't take it personal. Maybe you aren't aware of this, but BMS and any other company can be held liable if they are selling a product for street cars that is illegal in many states for street cars. It makes perfect sense that he's being tight lipped and sticking to his guns that this is for offroad use only. It also sounds like you haven't dealt with BMS much; it's widely accepted that Terry and his team provide the best customer service among our vendors. They are the gold standard. In this case it sounds like communication broke down between your frustration to not get the answer you wanted. Don't be so quick to bash people, either.
If you look at the original question in which I emailed him it was to expand on the description of the product. The description mentioned "timing issues" solved and I wanted to know if that is a common thing that comes about with DPs and why/how this product fixes that. There is a way to handle customers and that was not it at all. You say they have great customer service, well this is not helping your claim.

Regardless, I am over it. I would however like to know exactly what this product will do with a COBB tune and AR dps. Can you expand on this or be able to point me to a thread, I have been searching but no luck. Thanks

Last edited by MSport35TT; 01-10-2013 at 01:45 PM..
Appreciate 0