View Single Post
      02-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #15
bigbro6785
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassfeeder View Post
I think you should leave your trim - the contrast on space grey with the tint looks good. what do I know, I'm just a designer
Its sparkling graphite, not space grey, but thanks man. I kinda like the contrast too, especially since my rims have a polished lip. Still debating on going black or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavo335i View Post
I HAVE THE SAME REAR BUMPBBER WHATS THAT CALLED THE PERFOMANCE PACKAGE? AND WE CANT CHANGE OUR DIFFUSORS RIGHT? sorry for caps ;p
its called the aero rear bumper, aero package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be Awesome 335i View Post
Pro kit looks good! What is that, a 1" drop?

We share very similar mods however, ive yet to install anything.. still receiving the goods..

Are you happy with the power from the mods so far?
thanks man. Drop is a little less than 1" in the front and about .5" in the rear from what I can tell. I'm very happy with the mods. On par with my old STi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStang View Post
Coming together nicely. The springs will settle in a bit and look lower in a few days.
Thanks. Dont think it will lower any more because the springs were used. Im happy with the drop for now tho. Until I look at pics of your car which makes me wanna go lower. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLUCERO View Post
I feel the same. Was it hard to do.
Not really, it was pretty straight forward as long as you have the tools needed. Just time consuming. I did springs, struts, brake pads, and rotors all at the same time tho so that contributed to the time. lol

Last edited by bigbro6785; 02-19-2013 at 09:59 AM..
Appreciate 0