skinrock
Agent Smith
Rep
Drives: 2016 i8

Garage List
2016 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E3r2E9r View Post
Regardless, they are banned. That should throw up a red flag to anyone, despite their past experiences. Whatever the logic or reasoning for the ban equates to not following the rules or not being trustworthy. Would you want to support a company that doesn't follow the rules or isn't trustworthy?

I like the smaller companies anyway that are here day in and day out, que top gear solutions. They are the only one of the few vendors that post in the forums to help the community. The other vendors just post their for sale threads and move onto the next forum. I've purchased from **********s years ago, wasn't impressed with their customer service or the time frame for products to actually ship. Meh. Only reason their are so many fanbois in the review section is cause they tell every customer to make a review thread and they will get a sweet deal. Ask me how i know.
Unfortunately I don't need to ask since I know what you're referring to. Don't get me wrong, I agree on every count, but that still doesn't make it right to accuse them of something without real evidence. It may even be considered libel, which is why I would not go spreading rumors no matter how bad the experience.

And if you ask me, I think these recent positive review threads should be deleted since they were banned.