View Single Post
      03-07-2007, 01:20 PM   #7
jasyn
Private
Rep
Drives: retired BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuukk_Mercedes View Post
yea, on thursday im taking my car to the dealer to have them fix the holes they drilled in the front for a f-ing liscense plate that i told them week after week while i was waiting for delivery NOT TO MOUNT A FRONT PLATE so i'll tell them about that, have them fix but im just affraid that they're gonna hit me with some bullshit like ohhh its cuz of your exhaust
lol that sucks as far as the dealership giving you shit for your exhaust .. i don't think putting an exhaust voids your warranty. however, it all depends on who you go to. what dealership do you go to? i usually take mine to new century bmw here in alhambra, and they are less stricken with modded cars needing maintenance. as long as you keep it cool with your service advisor, everything will be

and if worse comes to worse, you can go to a independent place such as european motorworks in arcadia (www.emw1.com). john handal is a certified master technician who use to work at new century bmw, and got his own shop opened. if he knows these new e92 engines, i wouldn't know. but worth a try.

Last edited by jasyn; 03-07-2007 at 01:36 PM..
Appreciate 0