View Single Post
      12-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #70
greye90
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultr3 View Post
Why should I pay to fix others mistakes, unless the post and any possibly defective arguments it has were offered to me in the as-is condition and i agree to take it with understanding that I will get a significant discount (or rebate in this case since the amount i owe is already 0)

He's the one bashing a whole BMW brand based on the condition of a heavily used second-hand car. It's not BMW's fault, or even the previous owner's fault since we can all do what we want to the cars we paid for. The responsibility falls to the buyer and the mechanic that inspected it...
At time of purchase, the car was 2 years old, with 38K kms (24K miles to American folk) and should not be considered heavily used. The car was mint when I received it, went through all dealer service: tires, brakes, fluids etc...everything that a BMW dealer would do to qualify it as a CPO car.

Enough BMW bashing, but there will not be a second one ever in my driveway. Not cool to worry if the CPO warranty will really cover anything if it goes wrong... especially when you paid more to get a CPO car.
Appreciate 0