09-01-2007, 06:48 AM   #34
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i, 67 Camaro SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riss Racing View Post
Hey just got your PM. I have helped a few people with the UR DP in regards to the CEL they are throwing. A couple have been because of install errors. We think we know why our DP arn't throwing CELs, and other companies are. I have PM'd you my personal cell number give me a call tomorrow, and I'll do my best to help ya out

This is why we have put so much R&D into our DP. It's issues like this we wanna fix not just send the DP's out, and have you guys deal with the issues.

-Anthony
The reason why Riss Racing is so great.

To be completely honest, the ONLY reason I didn't buy RR DP is because I did not see them on the forms when I ordered. I placed my order to UR and then 2 days later, I found the thread on Riss Racing DP.

I was pissed that I wasn't patient to wait and find a better company, but I couldn't do anything about it, UR has a 35% restocking fee...and the pipes and exhaust were already en route.

I appologize to you Anthony, I wish I had bought your amazing product. But I do REALLY appreciate that you are being a mechanic/tech/fellow BMW owner before a salesman. Someone who is just a salesman would not take their time to help someone out.

Thanks again, and I will call you this afternoon.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0