View Single Post
      08-11-2010, 04:49 PM   #9
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by themetz View Post
Maybe you should do some serious overnight mods to get it up to standard and see if they notice when you hand it back.
It would be great if the overnight mod could be the disappearance of the car! I'm home now so don't need it anymore (I'm sure I can find another way to get back to Woking...walking, hitchhiking, in a coffin??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Jay View Post
It's a good job you didn't have a manual one, the clutch is absolutely, mind-blowingly awful. I just couldn't for the life of me get a smooth start or change gear in a coherent way.
Surely not...a manual cannot be worse than this one. Not possible...I refuse to accept it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335diesel View Post
However the interior of a Kia C'eed makes them look like a Bentley inside in comparison!
I bet the C'eed drives a whole lot better though. Heck...at least a C'eed moves!

Glad to know that I'm not going mad and someone else shares my contempt for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
LOL...you wrote quite a long review for that piece of sh8t...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB London View Post
Great review, your best by far
Thanks guy's - I thought a good in depth review was the least that this car deserved! I will try and improve my other reviews to this standard

I went out in it again this evening and still can't get over it! Has anyone come up with a logical reason why people choose to buy shit like this (and don't say price....it's not that cheap!)?
Appreciate 0