View Single Post
      09-19-2013, 04:10 PM   #10
N8N
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 335i 6MT

I don't need a full coding setup to register the battery? awesome. I do have cable. Tried to set up two different laptops for coding, got each one to the point where I could connect to the car and was about to load the daten files, then the HDD died on each one of them! I am having no luck with technology this year...

it's just about 5 years since my car was produced. I bought it used so I don't know how owner treated it. I did buy a CTEK 7000 last year and have topped up the battery a couple times trying to get as much life as I could out of it.

Today I charged the battery for about 2 hrs. but it was still not done and I needed to run some errands. I hooked up my ScanGauge while I was driving and voltage was constantly 13.7 or 13.8 at all times. Now it's charging again. One would think that if the system voltage was staying at 13.7 that the battery would be close to full at all times...?

Anyway if I have any more trouble I'll investigate that program in the link and/or RRT (never been there, probably ought to check it out though, they are local to me) also got a PM from another forum member that could possibly help, so thanks again guys
Appreciate 0