View Single Post
      11-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #76
TDIwyse
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

Update:

So far so good.

Slowly built up to some full fueling runs after looking at the Bavarian Technic recorded data. Than added my custom stuff into the mix. Similar to the Evolve remap, the Ecotune plays well with it. Recorded the highest hp and tq numbers I've ever seen using the Android "Torque" app on the local flat roads I use as a baseline (has been very close to the Superflow dyno and 1/4 mile dragstrps .. 12.65 sec best and 110.18 mph best trap speed). Todays results are with the smaller, lower flowing, H2O/methanol injector I use for winter. Come spring when I put the bigger one in there should be another ~10-15 hp coming.

The monitored "Throttle" behavior is what I expected for an EGR off remap: Fully open all the time. This is radically different from normal behavior. However, the EGR duty cycle commanded is not zero as I expected. Feedback from Stan is that there is an internal disconnect between the EGR commanded and actual EGR utilization. I'll need to do some measuring of the actual EGR valve behavior to verify this is actually happening.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0