View Single Post
      03-26-2006, 01:17 AM   #40
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

there is nothing well said about that. 1. you bring up your peurto rican neighboors killing the dinner. i appluad them for that. everyone on this board that talks about how delcious a cow is, would starve to death 3 feet from a cow, chicken, or pig before cutting it, defeathering it, boiling it to death. and then eating it. i have more problems with factor farms, then your friends feeding themselves.
2. next time someone says, im vegetatarian, because fish isnt meat, smack them, call them a liar, and spit in their face. cause thats what they deserve. dont group me in with vegitarians you may or may have not met.
3. im assuming when you say a "balanced" diet, you are referring to that food pyramid that was shoved down your throat when you were in elemtary school. a time of life where things you learned would stay with you forever. if you have kids in elemtary school, ask them to bring home that pyramid, cause on the back you will see a copyright from the meat and diary instutite. dont expect them to tell you eating meat causes cancer and drinking milk leads to osteoporsis. cause they wont. and with people that share your mentality (99.9999% of the people) dont expect to see unbiased food pyrmaids, anytime soon.
finally, when i say uneducated, its not because you guys share a different point of view. and as a matter of fact, im sure 9 out of 10 people on this board have more education then i do, went to school long, got better grades, etc. what im reffereing to is.
post number
show me on those posts where someone makes a valid point or an intelligent reply to what im saying.
Appreciate 0