Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 xDrive35d M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335DPOWER View Post
Best looking bike out there IMO ! Epic
Thanks fella and have to say i agree its a gorgeous looking bike - although the Aprilia RSV4 and of course the Ducati Panigale R are also very sexy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheManc View Post
Stunning mate.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmnuts View Post
I know bugger all about bikes, even less on how to ride them. But that does look very good Steve Good to see you posting again, even for a short period
Good to hear from you matey - hope all is well with you and the missus - and im sick to the stomach at your current steed - what a total GIT you are!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-vfr View Post
e90post bike meet in the summer sounds good.Make it somewhere epic like Ponderosa cafe on the Horseshoe Pass.....Nice bike mate
Sounds good and count me in!! Maybe even an e90 bike track day if anyones up for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Thanks for thE text earlier bud! Bike looks mental, my favourite bike I have to say! Good luck at the weekend! Hope to see you soon!
Thanks kiddo - much appreciated and we must get together soon for a catchup - been far too long - e090 karting must also be sorted this summer - and im not now doing my ACU licence on Sunday, too long a story but effectively im now doing it all through MSVT and im doing their Level 1 Race Academy and ACU test all on the same day up at Cadwell on March 22nd - i was going to do it at Snetterton 300 but i know how much of a loon i usually am at Snetterton and i know how much more respect i give Cadwell so hopefully i will wind it back a notch, not get too hot headed and get through it all and pass - fingers crossed!!