View Single Post
      06-01-2014, 02:24 PM   #56
AWDBooSTIn90
Nomore
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe 6MT N54

Definetly going with something better than the ccc. I was alittle dissapointed the first time i tried it. I was expecting it to be alot better than it was. Im just glad the CIC is pretty much an easy swap and is a big upgrade. Im debating on whether to go with the newer NBT idrive setup or just go with the CIC with combox. I havent really been looking into it much lately because ive been busy with other stuff.

I just had the carbon cleaning done yesterday thanks to Dan(Dr. Carbon)! He did a great job and knows his stuff. It was reallyyyy bad. Lots of buildup. Should notice a nice change i would say. I want to buy an oil catch can now so i can minimize the buildup if i can.

I bought a JB4 that i have waiting to go in. So should have some fun with that!

Motor mounts are done. Trans mounts done. OFH gaskets done. I cleaned out the coolant resevoir while i had it drained for the OFH removal. New coolant going in tomorrow and then ill have to do the bleeding.

But thats alittle off topic lol. I will be ordering the new ballast and AHL module as soon as i get some free time. It hasnt been a proirity since i havent been even driving the car.
Appreciate 0