View Single Post
      02-29-2012, 01:23 AM   #44
Kiwi Peter
New Zealand
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 2012 Edition 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro1Concept View Post
Also BC as in BC Racing coilovers? Seems a bid low budget for your car no?
I like to use items that i can purchase spare parts for, in the case of BC i can purchase a valve or a shock body or any spring there list is long dont be fooled by there price, they make systems for TRUST / GREDDY and some other Japanese high end outfits.
We have used there products for many years on our Japanese cars and i am very happy with the performance, Yes they are priced at the low end of the market but you know that just shows how much we get riped of from other companies. when you see these shocks on a shock dyno you can see just how good they are.
We sell all types of shocks from HSD to Proflex so i can have whatever i want i just like BC . they now have a large range for BMW from $1200.00 to $2500.00 in fact we use the BC system on Justins 135 our other shop car.
As many will see with my cars i use what i know works i have a good team of guys here at Advan there is not much we cant do, so if we cant purchase it we will just make it.
I have been building race cars for more than 30 years and i enjoy passing on any info if it helps with your build.
Appreciate 0