View Single Post
      12-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
Sam335ix
Major
Rep
Drives: 335 ix performance edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronny214 View Post
Selling my JB4 Stage 2 with harness B and I'll even throw in the USB cable I purchased. Looking to sell for $400 + shipping. I'll do your choice of shipping (USPS, FEDEX, UPS) as well as speed (Next Day Ground, Two Day Ground, Standard, etc). Just let me know what you want to pay for. If you are local to Dallas/Fort Worth area we can arrange to meet somewhere. BMS sells the JB4 Stage 2 Plus the USB cable for $559 + shipping, so this is a good savings. The Stage 2 already has the wires installed in it, has the latest Firmeward on the board, and is ready to be installed in the car.

Please hit me up on PM if you are interested. I would say that local gets priority, but I'll do first come first serve. I will accept payments via PayPal only, for your protection and mine, but please do not send payment until we have agreed on final price/sale.

I should note that I am not selling the JB4 for any negative reason. The device worked above and beyond what I expected. My car is having some engine trouble that I need to get fixed under Warranty, most likely a faulty rod from factory, so I took the JB4 off. Since it is off I figured I'd go ahead and sell it because I'm considering either a Dinan tune or maybe just waiting impatiently for the Cobb AP.

Wait for Cobb, my neighbors n54 with Dinan stage 2 and intake Dyno: 294 hp and 330 tq... Jb4 with down pipes 350 hp and 400 tq. GLWS.

Coming soon to the garage: 2014 M3 Maybe M5
Appreciate 0