05-31-2011, 08:36 PM   #50
tibra1
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 ZCP M3 - 2007 335i crashd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i 07 View Post
I'm brand new to modding cars. I did many hours of research but I usually run into posts that provide me with incomplete or misinformation and go off topic. Most threads just talk about power and not reliability. I just moved and have nobody to advise me with my new hobby, so I turned here. I don't want to go stock or less aggressive. I'm trying to get more power while minimizing the risk to my daily driver. You've been a great help btw.
OP,,first off welcome..I have been trying to address the specifc concerns u raised in the opening post..i think i have demonstrated to you what will provide u the results that you are looking for. At the end of the day..its ur call..btw I modded very carefully as well w longevity as a primary concern so I applaude what you are doing..

I like to have the power on tap..but does that mean that I blast to 16psi n every gear all the time..NO..but when I do..i like knowing that i have a lower pressure drop cooler IATs thru FMIC and minimal ar restriction thru intake, DPs and exhaust..
Appreciate 0