View Single Post
      12-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #84
hdrewh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 E90

Had my coding done by Patrys, some nice bells and whistles but the passenger seat heating still does not work. Strange to me how the drivers side would be pre-wired but the passenger side not...unless it is and there is some other computer-related/electronic issue I'm just completely unaware-of.

Anyway, not sure if I want to dive in with the retrofit kit and just the passenger side installed. Also from looking at the instructions it looks like the retrofit kit runs some whole new wiring that bypasses the 'regular' harness (hence 'retrofit'). If I'm electronically "close" with the passenger side that kit would be even more overkill than it already seems.

Ideally I will find someone who really knows his BMW electronics and with the proper schematic, trace what's happening and what's missing on the passenger side.

I think that person will be hard to find but I'll keep looking.

2009 E90 328i Montego Blue, Black Leather, 6MT, ZPP, Logic 7, HD radio, CA, fold-down seats, PDC. ED pickup 6/12/2009
mods: Koni FSDs, Eibach Pro's, Sport/Heated Seats, BMW Perf. short shifter, M-tech shift knob/e-brake handle/steering wheel, split armrest, black grilles, 50% tint, 3M clear bra.
Appreciate 0