View Single Post
      06-16-2007, 01:39 PM   #10
DervFan
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: BMW (E91) 325d M Sport Touring

Garage List
Thanks for the great welcome and the tips on the - will make sure I use this in advance of posting newbie questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjs View Post
Welcome to the forum

My last car before upgrading was a Golf 1.9 TDI PD 150 as well (25th Anniversary Ed.)
Great car isn't it - only letting mine go to try and realise some equity before I get to 100K miles in it. Was registered on 52 plate, and currently on 86K miles come trade-in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterg1965 View Post
Hi DervFan, and welcome (from another fairly new member!).

Great choice of car, my last BMW was a E91 320d M Sport Touring. So what is the spec of your new chariot? and what sort of deal did you get? There is plenty of info about GAP on here, as mjh has indicated. I would heartily recommend www.click4gap.co.uk , avoid the dealer product because of their very large mark up
Thanks Peter, spec as per my sig - didn't get too bad a deal, car is just over six months old and with adding the options up and equating cost at new and price I've agreed it works out at about an £8k saving on list. The car was the cheapest 'screen' price of any comparable car on BMW's website, by about £1500->£2K. Only got just below 'market' value on my trade-in, due to high mileage, but I'm happy as it saves me the hassle of passing it on.

Look forward to posting some more pics when I collect next week :rocks:

Cheers, Simon.

Last edited by DervFan; 06-16-2007 at 02:08 PM.. Reason: sp
Appreciate 0