View Single Post
      04-05-2013, 11:31 PM   #651
NolaKojo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90

good god. do want.

My bad, I meant to say, kinda like so, but not really haha. Obviously tt>na

man that sounds damn good. What does the muffler delete actually involve? just straight piping to the tips pretty much? you still have the resonator on yours?

it sounds damn good on anything, e46, e90

man, I can't wait to go on leave, 3 weeks no work, plenty of time to test drive everything...I've driven a buddies e46 330 before and a buddies m3 e36...but I need to add an e90 335/330 to that,maybe even an m3...although I fear that if I drive the m3, I won't be able to go back, and then end up financing/with a car loan LOL.

I've lived the last 4 years over here in Japan without car payments and it's been so nice, I can't see myself going back, that's why I wanted to just buy a car for under 15 with cash, but then factor in the mods to get a 330 to where I want just aesthetically speaking, I get that little nudge on my shoulder saying that's money better spent towards a down payment on an m3 :X (if I could stay <33,000) that's my absolute max and I've seen some floating in 30-33 range.

Of course you gotta factor in that parts cost more for an m3 as well, insurance is probably considerably more, and it will eat more gas.

Before I left the states though I was paying 460/month for an is250,so I could easily justify a similar note for an m3 if it really came down to it LOL.
Appreciate 0