07-08-2011, 04:08 PM   #937
bigbmw
Private
Rep
Drives: many

Quote:
Originally Posted by B33M3R View Post
Mate

A service history is important but not an indicator that a car has been well looked after and not hiding any gremlins someone else punted out to auction so there was no comeback. An MOT only means a cars roadworthy on the day it was done and a clear HPI doesn't mean a cars not taken a whack. Just means there's been no insurance claims made against it.

If you went to look at a car privately and it had weird tread wear and shot brakes with a nice new MOT you'd likely walk away or at least get an independent inspection done. Why are you even accepting it in this state let alone still handing over your hard earned?

Hey Biggsy, why not put all our minds at rest and fork out for an RAC inspection on this car. Surely you must be concerned at the state of the brakes with a car carrying an MOT from your fine establishment?
hi biggsy here as you call me as this man said its a used car why is it ever time some one says the fact about our garage like the sales man told him about the car before he came about the marks and correctly and the person says we have lots of cars this is still wrong we have over 500 bmws one salesman could not know every car in one place they are human but hes gone to car told the person as much as he could see hes not a teck hes a salesman as for breaks mot testers have to do a break check and have to get a test printer done on this car cars when they sit around (brakes) to get rusty on the survice the person has also told you he checked his car out dont alot of people do this to if this costmer has any problems please e mail me on peterbmws@hotmail.co.uk by the why has this poster bought a car from us would be nice to know to we try as much as we can if any one has a problem please e mail me thanks
Appreciate 0