View Single Post
      09-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #487
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
take offense to what??? me saying not to get aftermarket wheels??? or saying if she drove like you the answer would be no??? Get your panties from out of a wad...I'm not paying for something for a chance of it getting messed up. Seriously...I don't see where the dealer will buy you another $1000 rim if you were to messed up. You've had 3-4 dealings with curbing or messing up a rim? And you haven't had the car for a year? I would really like to read your disclosure for your wheel warranty, SERIOUSLY. I want to know the ins/outs of this warranty.
The second one and I have had the car well over a year.

Now, there are different levels of the warranty. Three of them. You can only purchase it when you buy the car. You can get basic coverage, moderate coverage or premium. I got the "highest" Premium level. Also different dealerships offer the warranty through different companies. California may be quite different than what Louisiana would offer. I'll take a screen shot of the claus where it states it will repair/replace aftermarket when I get home if you send me a PM later on reminding me. It wasnt a cheap warranty I'll tell you that... I got a $1000 discount on it (from the sign and drive coupon with the 6 series) and it still knocked my payments up quite a bit

Last edited by Sara; 09-10-2012 at 03:02 PM..
Appreciate 0