View Single Post
      06-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #79
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335JB View Post
in summary, basically you have to make it publicly known that you are dissatisfied with a vendor for them do to something. that's what i got from all this. both parties obviously started off in a bad way bad mouthing one another and i can bet tek818 was compensated in some way to cease anymore negative feedback towards **********s, thus the "/ THREAD" post. the same goes for **********s, they don't want to lose anymore business than necessary so they must handle this accordingly and take some form of loss whether they give him something for free or some form of credit to shop (all while still keeping his refunded money from using his credit/debit card). i love how the business works.

let's see if they deny this.
Ah why not ask 355JB - why make up false accusations no we haven't somehow compensated him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RedGoat View Post
edit- opening a new thread for better response
Making a thread does nothing productive, keeps us from answering your pm and helping you out. Contacting us first is the first thing you should do. Especially if you are upset, rather then as this thread has shown lets jump on a bandwagon and bash a vendor.
Appreciate 0