Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E92

Garage List
2007 335i Cpe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMC View Post
My wife has a 335i sedan - artic/gray leather. I have told her numerous times that i dont like our 5 year old son eating "messy" stuff in the car, especailly when we have "light" interior colors and "light" carpet. I dont really stress it in my cars, cause i always seem to get dark interior with dark carpet. Get home today and she says - your gonna be mad, but we gotta problem with the car. I figured it was a technical issue...NOPE...i go to find KETCHUP stains in the GRAY CARPET!!!!!! I lost it before i knew it, because i have told her about him eating "crap" like that in the car. She said he didnt mean to drop it, i said yea im sure he didn't but the stain is still there. I have tried many things to get it out and the sad thing is that it aint MOVING!!! Its pretty much vacationing there for a while.

Do you guys know of anything that will help move the stain? Since it being a stain, it may be no hope. Then which i will get charged for it when i turn the vehicle in! DAMMMMMMMMMNIT!
You need to chill.

'07 Monaco Blue 335i ordered 9/4 built 9/21 shipped 9/28 arrived 10/12 at dealership 10/18 vroom 10/19 christened 11/3...
Appreciate 0